Sunday, November 22, 2015

Chirstmas Cards Share :)

Hi everybody :)
I've made some cute Christmas cards using the stamp set Sweet Holiday Greetings from Your Next Stamp. Hope you like them. There's a supply list at the bottom of this blogpost :) I used my copics to color the images.

Here are some pictures:








This is the super cute stamp set I used :)
And here's the video showing the cards :)



Here's the die list:
I've added links to where I got the dies, you can of course find them in a variety of other shops as well :)
I used some red, green, white and cream Bazill cardstock, not linked.

Thanks for watching,
have a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!