Monday, November 30, 2015

Tutorial - Shabby chic shaker ornament

Hi everybody :)
I've got a tutorial to share with you :) I've created a shaker ornament


and here's the video showing how it was done and how I decorated it.



Hope you enjoy my tutorial on the shabby chic shaker ornament :)
Here are the links to my friend Annie's blog, shop and channel for gorgeous laces, embellishments and inspiration :)

And here's the link to my friend Vandana's channel for inspiration :)

The link to Your Next Stamp for the die :)

The link to the coordinating stampset :)

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial,
Thank you for always leaving me such kind comments, I truly appreciate it!!
Have a wonderful day everybody,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!