Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween - Halloween card tutorial, how to

Hi everybody, 
Today I've got a how to video on this cute Halloween card to share with you :)


Here's the tutorial and you find the supply list at the bottom of this post :)


Hope you enjoy my tutorial :)

Supply list:
Not all products I used are linked, but that's because I don't know where I bought them, or the exact name/brand, sorry about that, but just do like me, use what you have :)

The links are to the shops where I bought my products, or to shops where I know you can get them if they've not run out :), but if you want to buy them somewhere else just search online to find the supplier you want.

Scotch quick dry adhesive (I've put a fine tip on my bottle, they don't come like that)
Watercolor paper if you want to color with distress markers like I did.
Spellbinders halloween die S4-297, retired die, but try ebay...
Bazill black, white and dark green cardstock, use any cardstock in colors you have and like :)
Distress Markers: Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Twisted Citron, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac: 
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves:
Water brush or just a normal brush dipped in water :)
Big shot die cutting machine
Cutterpillar paper trimmer
They also have the MISTI on Simon SaysStamp: 
Femme Frame Dies from Mama Elephant: 
Mama elephant landscape trio of dies:
DCWV- glitter paper from the twinkleglints stack; 
Memory box cosmic star die, might be a retired die set so try ebay...
Pick up tool, the Quick Stick 
pop dots, just use what you have :)
masking tape

Link to Anne's (Xannero1)brilliant fussy cut tutorial

Thanks for watching,
have a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!