Sunday, October 25, 2015

Birthday card for mamaelephant Challenge - STAMPWITHMEOctober2015

Here's a card I made for the Mama Elephant october challenge :) I've used the scalloped frame die from Mama Elephants Femme Frames and the Stitched Cloud die from Mama Elephant's landscape trio boarders. 

I don't have any stamps yet from Mama Elephant so I used some of the cute stamps from Your Next Stamp :)

The umbrella snowflake is a My Favorite Things die that I folded in two, to create the top of the umbrella. The rest of the umbrella and Waddles is from the stamp set Summer Fun and the iglo is from the Happy Brrr-thday stamp set.

The background was inked using stormy sky distress ink and so was the diecut cloud. the second layer of clouds is vellum, and both layers were cut using the Mama Elephant landscape trio die.

Hope you like my card!!


Just follow the link to play along in this fun challenge :)
Thanks for watching,
have a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!