Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Card for this months challenge - Anything Goes - over at High Hopes Rubberstamp

Hi everybody :)

I was happy to be asked to join High Hopes Rubberstamp as a guest designer this month and here's the first card I created for this months challenge Anything Goes.


I used this cute Panda stamp from High Hopes :)


I used bazill cardstock and the panda was stamped on white Fabriano bristol paper and colored with copic sketch markers. The other elements on the card was diecut using different dies. the grass and the panda was popped up using pop dots.

Hope you find it inspirational and join the fun challenge over at high hopes :)

Thanks for visiting my blog today :) 
Have fun creating!!
hugs and smiles,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a guest designer with us at High Hopes! I love how you coloured this super cute panda and your die cuts and all the details create the perfect scene. An amazing card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! You coloured the Panda perfectly! The little background scene is too cute! So happy you're Guest Designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda..I just watched your polymer clay video were you make the cute hearts! They are precious...do you sell them online anywhere? Thanks so much susanethomason@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!