Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Card for the High Hopes December Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone :)

Here's a card I created for the December challenge over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps :)
they provided a wonderful sketch for us and I used it as best I could :)

Here's the sketch:

And here's the card I made using the beautiful rubber stamp Bubble Love





I colored the sweet image using copics. the shaker card was created using a sissix bauble die. the white twigs are a Creative Expressions die. I added some small punched out hears, some bling and The tag with the words God Jul, Merry Christmas in norwegian.

hope you like my card and don't forget to join the fun over at the high hopes blog :) If you don't have a stamp from high hopes, they generously share some digi stamps to use in your project.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)
have a nice day,,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Love that you made this into a shaker card! And this colour combo is brilliant! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and take on our sketch! Love the soft teals with the gold theme it is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at High Hopes Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully created card, Love your design!! Thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at High Hopes --Happy New Year!! Nat DT member

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!