Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vintage Romantic mini album - Nature Garden

Just wanted to share my latest mini album with you, I'll put up some links to some of the supplies I've used for this album later on today :)


Japanese masking tape from Pretty Tape

Trims from Annie

Brass stampings from Renje

Artangelsdesing on Etsy for the stamens I used for the butterflys:

Laura's stack the deck binding method:

Anne's youtube channel for tons of inspiration:

Some laces from LegacylnLinens on etsy

Some charms from diycloset

And some more charms from Agoni

Some of the flowers from Iamroses

And some flowers from Wildorchidcrafts


Thanks for watching,
have a great week,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a breathtaking project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing. You are so talented and inspiring

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this knock me out my socks Sweetie.
    Your album is devine.
    Absolutely beautiful. Detail for detail a fest.
    Thanks for sharing us.

    Have a lovely day my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Linda your album is so beautiful, just amazing. I love it !!!

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, this vintage album is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love, love, love it.

    I hope you are well?
    Have a nice weekend. Hugs and wishes MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw Linda, thats abso.lutely fabulous. love all the details, so much to see! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most gorgeous mini I think I have ever seen. Seriously Linda, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!