Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Graphic 45 - Le Romantique shadow box

Here's what I've created today :) A shadow box using G-45 papers, flowers from Iamroses coloured with lindy's stampgang sprays, brown twigs from Artangelsdesign on etsy, fabric leaves from Annie's blogshop msgardengrove1, flatback pearls bought on ebay, peach lace from lacedreamer on etsy, crystal sprays from lizyjose's zibbet store :) Here are some pictures :)





And here's the video I made :)

 

Thanks for watching, hope you like my box, have a wonderful week,
hugs and smiles, Linda

5 comments:

  1. Oh Linda what a romantic shadow box.
    So many many flowers.
    Where you can buy them ???
    Stunning work my dear.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy :) you are always so sweet to me :) You can get all the yummy flowers over at Iamroses, just click on Iamroses on the second line of this blogpost and you'll be there in a second :) I also put the link in my comment on your latest blogpost :) take care my friend, hugs and smiles, Linda

      Delete
  2. wow so many flowers....its gorgeous
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, it's nice to hear from you. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Your box is quite charming and unique. Just beautiful! A great compliment to you.
    Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Hugs MARTINA xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!