Saturday, October 24, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Haul and two cute Halloween cards

Hello everybody, I'm finally back on Youtube and on my blog, and I'd like to share a haul with you and two cute Halloween cards I've made :)
Hope you like them!!

Here's my haul video - I got a bunch of stamps from Your Next Stamp as a reward from myself to myself for reorganizing my craft room :) It was a huge job, but I'm so happy with how it turned out :)


I've been having so much fun playing with my new stamps and so I wanted to share two cards with you :)

Here's the first one, links to the stampsets used are found in the description box below the video on youtube :)



And here's the second one, links can be found in the description box below the video on youtube :)



Hope you like them :)
Thanks for watching,
have a wonderful day everybody,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!