Wednesday, March 2, 2016

4x4 Cards - Your Next Stamp

Today I made some cute 4x4 cards using stamps from Your Next Stamp. Love their super cute stamps, and I'm having so much fun making cards using them!! 

All three cards were colored using copic markers, and sequins, flat back pearls and bling embellishments were added. 

Hope you like my cards :)






This card says Congratulations in norwegian :) I used the fun cupcake stamp from the  Cute Foodies Stampset from Your Next Stamp



This card says You deserve a flower in norwegian :) I used the cute flower from the fun stampset Cactus and Flower Fun from Your Next Stamp


This card also says Congratulations in norwegian :) Here I used the Cake stamp from the stampset I Love Chocolate and the same cupcake as on the first card from the stamp set Cute Foodies, both sets from Your Next Stamp



Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) 
I truly appreciate your kind comments,
have a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles, 
Linda

2 comments:

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!