Sunday, August 3, 2014

More Clean and simple cards....

Yaaayyy, I'm having soooo much fun making these cards :) And after some trial and error cards, some published in my previous post, I feel I'm finally getting the hang of it :) It always feels like magic to me, when I find a way to create something and being able to put my own spin on it :)

I've been collecting stamps for a couple of years now, and while I've been collecting the stamps, the stamps have been collecting dust, lol. Now I'v finally found a way to use them in my creations combining them with torn paper, distressink and doodling, yaaaayyy :) I'm soooo happy!!!!

So here are my latest creations :) Yes, it's a Lot of cards, but I'm just soooo freakin' inspired, lol
The colors on these cards are all distress inks and/or distress markers, the cardstock is bazill prismatic. Everything with a rough edge are just shapes torn from scrap paper and glued down....
Hope you like them :)

 The Gorgeous bee stamp is from Artjourney.nl, the heart is just torn from scrap paper, the small heart is doodled and Friendship is a fiskars stamp, for a friendship clear stampset. It was colored using distress ink and distress markers.

 The man is a Tim holtz clearstamp and was stamped on seperate paper and fussy cut. I did the same with the tap, I don't know the manufacturer of the tap stamp. Again a heart torn from scrap paper, the word Love is from a clear stamp set, I don't know the label. I stamped some numbers at the bottom using another tim holtz clear stamp.

 The hot air balloon is a stampendous stamp and I just layered the heart on top, covering the basket. Then I stamped Explore and doodled the little heart.

Another heart torn from scrap paper, the tap was stamped on another paper and cut. The small heart is a Tim Holtz clear stamp and so is the crown. The you and me stamp is from the Fiskars friends clear stamp set.

The Flamingo is from a G-45 stamp set and the word special is a clear stamp.

 The crown is a tim holtz clear stamp, the you and me is from the fiskars friends clear stamp set, the love makes the world go round is also a rubber stamp, however I don't know from where. The smaller hearts was inked using the Tim holtz heart stencil.

 The gears are from a G-45 stamp set and the little zigzag stamp I believe to be from artjourney.nl. The word fabulous is a die cut, using a Technique tuesday die.

 The words are from a Kaisercraft clear stamp. the swirly stamp at the bottom is from tattered angels.

 The words are from different script clear stamp sets. The middle heart is a tim holtz clear stamp and so is the bird...

 Friendship is from the fiskars friend clear stamp set, the bird is an inkadinkado clear stamp...

 all tim holtz clear stamps and the word is an inkadinkado peg stamp set.

 Words from a Kaisercraft clear stamp. The scroll at the bottom is from a clear stamp set and I don't know the manufacturer. Again I've used the heart clear stamp from tim holtz...

 The tiny bird is from one on inkadinkado's inchie sets, the quote is from the fiskars friend clear stamp set. The small heart is doodled....

 The bird is an inkadinkado clear stamp, the quote is again from fiskars friends clear stamp set...

Again I want to thank everyone showing their clean and simple cards on pinterest for the inspiration and here's the link to my board Clean and Simple Card ideas on Pinterest for inspiration...

Thanks a million for watching, hope you like my cards and I truly appreciate your kind comments
Have a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!