Saturday, February 25, 2012

Awesome, supergorgeous and humoungous RAK/swap from my dear friend Leonie

Last year, around Christmas me and my dear friend Leonie decided we'd make a swap. I've filmed as I opened the package she sent me, to share all the wonderful creations she made and gooodies she sent me with you all :) It was my lucky day for sure!!!

Leonie is such a generous, sweet friend and very, very talented!!! and the things she made for me are just to die for!!! I'm sorry about all my wooooow's and oh my God's in these videos, but I just couldn't help myself, lol.

Part 1 of 4

part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4, here's the first part of the supergorgeous album she made me!!

part 4 of 4, here's the rest of the fantastic treasure she made me!!

Thank you sooooo much dear Leonie from the bottom of my heart!!!

 You've made my year with these wonderful gifts. I just Love everything about the creations you've sent me. The album is pure eyecandy and all the Love, details, handmade flowers, sprays, box pleated trims, butterfly's and more makes this into a real treasure!!! 
I'll cherish this for the rest of my life Leonie!!!

I also want to thank you all for watching, and please head over to Leonie's blog and youtube channel MyPassionForPaper, and show her some Love, be inspired by her awesome creations and enjoy!!!!

And here's what I created for Leonie and sent her together with some goodies :) hope you like it :)

Thanks, hugs and smiles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!