Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Mini Album...

Hi there, long time no see :)
I've been busy making a mini album for Halloween :) Like I've mentioned earlier, we don't really celebrate Halloween much here in Norway, but a couple of years ago some Canadian friends of mine arranged a Halloween party at the local school for the kids :) Everyone had a blast, and my son was lucky enough to win the best costume award :) And since I think Halloween rocks, I thought I'd make an album to house the pictures from the party and make room for pictures from future Halloween partys as well :)
It's just soooo much fun. I just Love all the fun elements I get to play with and the awesome papers from My minds eye!! I've been shopping on etsy and 123.stitch for stamps and ribbons and stuff and I've been looking for free images and found som superb links I'd like to share with you all :)
check out these labels on Love Manor's flickr. 
And Spookshows cool labels.

I googled some images of witches, cats, hats, couldrons, shoes and a medicine bottle and altered and printed them to use in my mini. I just Love how the medicine bottles turned out. I used labels from magicpug on etsy on the bottles. and used the bottles as tags throughout the album :) Love the labels from magicpug, you'll find all sorts of awesome labels and images in the shop on etsy.

lace from Suhafuha on etsy and wholeport on etsy.

The girls are stamps from Kreativ Hobby.

I bound the album using Kellys wonderful tutorial.


So here are some pictures from my mini album.
Thanks for looking!!
have a wonderful week,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Great Video. WOW what a gorgeous album. Love the many details, really fantastic dear Linda!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!