Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Altered wooden box

Here's a jewelry box I made for myself :) This is also my first attempt at filming a project and trust me it wasn't easy, cause the only camera available to me was my son's cellphone camera, lol. So I'm concentrating real hard to keep it as sturdy as possible and avoid glare and talk at the same time, and boy was that hard, lol...

Hope you like my video and box :)Thanks for watching, I'm grateful for comments,
have a wonderful week,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Linda!! The box is just beautiful! and how fun to hear your voice. I finally got your package mailed on to my friend Key and she just loved it!! I think you will be hearing from her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Sweetie, I like it.
    So really really beautiful box. Amazing design and wonderful details.

    Have a lovely day my dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!