Thursday, August 11, 2011

heArt - collage

Yet another collage :) I just love having some time to create after this very busy sommer...
heArt...
This collage was made on a painted watercolour background. I used an image and wings from magicmoonlight images and bits and pieces of paper. the moon is from collageimages on flickr. I used after randomly gessoing over the painted background I used distress stains to add some colour to the gessoed parts. I then used distress inks,white paint, gold dabber, caran d'ache crayons and charcoal to distress and finish the piece.
wishing you all a wonderful day,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Wow sweetie this collage rock.
    Great techniques and design. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this collage is just so creative and wonderful. I truly enjoy seeing what you create, such a pleasure.
    Thank you for sharing, I love it !!!
    Your imagination is endless .........

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!