Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Crazy Amigos - Buttons and Lace

Here's my 5x5 collage. I used an image from magicmoonlightimages. The background was painted, stamped, collaged, inked, heatembossed and doodled.
Image from moonlightimages, isn't she pretty :) The flowers are laces bought on Etsy, I coloured and aged them using distressinks to match the hearts.
The hearts were cut from scrap paper and edged with distress inks, the buttons were originally bright green but I aged them with alcoholinks and gesso.

Thanks for looking!!
Hugs and smiles,
Linda

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwwwwwww, beautiful card Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Linda!! this is a gorgeous collage!! love the hearts and you aged the flowers perfect!! hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!