Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Wednesday Stamper - Asian

This week Patty's choosen the fun theme Asian for us to play with :) I made a card using an image stamped on papertowel and glued to my painted background. I stamped the butterfly on some white paper and glued it down. I cut a square from a painted lime coloured background and used some alcohol inks to colour the pink paper. I used my bamboo stamp for the black stripe pattern around the edge. The bamboo stripes and butterfly were enhanced with glossy accents to add some shine and texture.

Thanks for looking,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

7 comments:

  1. ooo so lovely dear Linda!
    I enjoy hearing how you create your artwork, the bamboo stamp sure is the perfect finishing touch for this special Asian creation!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I've been seeing a lot of Asian themed projects lately and yours is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the colour it's so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, love the wonderful bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! Love the colours and the use of a bamboo stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful colors!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!