Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sunday Postcard Art - Scary Fairies


Here's my attempt at a scary fairy, I think she ended up more like a halloweenish wannabe scary fairie, but I had fun making the card anyway :) The image is from kreativ hobby and the background is stamped and painted ad inked. The dots are a background stamp from kreativ hobby :) There are some shiny spots on her wings and stuff, I just had to do a scan before it was all dry, didn't I, lol.  Thanks for looking!!

Hugs and smiles,
Linda

8 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you wanted to scan her quickly shes terrific. Brilliant, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She ´s a little dark and scary pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's pefect! I enlarged it so I could get a better view and found the quote under her wings. Awesome quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Fairy, my Dear!

    What a fabulous card!!

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great..I love the image and the cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scary fairy, funny idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fairy, background and the whole composition! That is an awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!