Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Wednesday Stamper - Shells

Touched with Ocean...
Here's a postcard I made for Hermine's challenge over at the wednesday stamper :) I used an image from petitepaperie on etsy for her body, I altered Marie's face, I found the image at collageimages on flickr, her hair is also from petitepaperie on etsy. the background is a gift from The wonderful Mandy, I used a shellstamp from stampfransisco on the background, which I heat embossed. And the swirlystamp is from Kreativ Hobby :) The qoute says: All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of what we know... by Richard Wilbur.

The ABC of Love
  I also finally got around to making an ATC for last weeks back to school challenge. I used an image from Gen's scrapbook kitchen on etsy. I painted and stamped the background and the heart. :)

Thanks for looking, and you're more than welcome to join in on this weeks wonderful challenge 'Shells' over at the Wednesday Stamper :)

11 comments:

  1. The card and the ATC are fantastic, dear Linda. Great art work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shells card is gorgeous, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous, but I like the shells the most...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy, Linda! Both piece are awesome! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic and such different styles. I especially like the atc , the ruler adds a nice touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! I am honored you used a collage from my shop!

    Jennifer
    Petite Paperie
    http://www.petitepaperie.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow wow wow Linda these are wonderful.
    Fantastic shell piece. Love the interpretation of the theme.

    Have a lovely weekend my dear friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both amazing. Love the colors in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's gorgeoous!!! would love to meet such a creature while out swimming :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!