Monday, April 19, 2010

In Memory of Susan Criser aka Suzee Que on flickr



I am so sorry to hear Susan Criser passed away on April 13. My thoughts go to her family and loved ones. I am so sorry for your loss. I have no words strong enough to express how incredibly sad this is.

This weeks crowabout is a tribute to Susan who was so generous, and such an inspiration to so many of us. Although I did not know her in person, I knew her through her generous sharing of images on flickr, and I have so much to thank her for. I've used so many of her images in my collages. She will be missed by many, and she will always be remembered through her art, the art she inspired, and the art she contributed to.

My deepest sympathy goes out to her family. God bless you all, you are in my prayers.
Thank you Susan,
from the bottom of my heart.
Linda

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful, caring Spirit, Linda. Well said! I, too, knew Susan through Flickr and her generosity and kindness. God must have needed a special angel on His creative team. Your gorgeous tribute to Susan is lovely. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. Blessings, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tribute is beautiful and I recognize some of her images, Reading that she is gone leaves me feeling shocked and dismayed, I only knew her from her flicker site but somehow spending time there made me feel like she was a friend, She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    I didn't know Susan at all but your tribute to her touches me.

    She was too young to be taken but Terri said it when she said God must have needed someone very specail on his design team.

    thinking about you and Susan's family.

    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!