Friday, May 22, 2009

Collage





Another nostalgic moment :) This is me years ago, the words are "when I was little".... I was looking at some old photos and started thinking of how BIG everything seems when you're young. And I've always loved flowers, so I chose to make some pretty big flowers to underline the feeling of beeing small... And then there's the lovely feeling of life beeing magical and your imagination knowing no boundries... and that's where my wings come from :)

the size is 20x30 cm.

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! Gorgeous colours and wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style of work, and your color usage is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!