Monday, November 21, 2016

High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Crystal Snowlady Christmas Card

Hello everybody :)
Thought I'd enter the High Hopes Rubber Stamps challenge for November with this Christmas card I made using their super cute


And here's my Christmas Card :)



This card turned out to big for my standard envelopes at 6,5x7 inches :) So I had to make one for it.

I used Bazill orange peel white cardstock for the base of this card and the patterened paper I used are from the Kaisercraft mix and match 12x12 paper pad, I cut the doily at the top and the hearts from that paperpad. The stitched hearts in the center of the doily hearts were diecut using a stitched heart die from memory box.

The doily snowflake behind the Crystal Snowlady and the strip at the bottom of the card was diecut using a die from spellbinders.

The Background paper was embossed using an embossing folder. There's a strip of venice lace at the bottom and all the flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts. And the cute flatback Snowflakes in the center of the flowers are from this Ali Express seller :)

The XO was cut using an Alphabet die from Spellbinders and the God Jul, norwegian for Merry Christmas, was also diecut. 

Hope you like my card and that you're inspired to join the fun challenge over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today,
I truly appreciate your kind comments,
hugs and smiles,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colours and all of the details. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at High Hopes Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeeeee! Absolutely stunning! Love all the details and how you interrupted the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us over at High Hopes!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my work, it's much appreciated!!